News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Questions
| | |-+  Where can i download?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where can i download?  (Read 6576 times)
DesweeR
New

View Profile
« on: 2008-12-17 04:15 (Wed) »

Where can i download Qel?really wanted to try it ,hopefully you updated it already
KiDCrusheR
New

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2008-12-17 05:43 (Wed) »

You gotta be a BETAWULF, to test things, but when the rangin tech demo comes out, i think its open to all who wanna try.
DesweeR
New

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-12-18 02:24 (Thu) »

Make me BetaWulf plx0r
krayon
Administrator
Timely

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008-12-18 21:30 (Thu) »

As per the "plan" the server is currently not running.  I hope to have ranging finished in the next couple of days so we should be able to run the demo this weekend.  At the moment I am planning on making it open to all, not just "BetaWulfs" so no one will need worry about that.  Cheesy

TO ALL:
Sorry for the delays - I've been fairly busy with work etc Sad  I have gotten around to fixing most of the Known Bugs however... see:
FIXED ... NOT FIXED ... FIXED (I hope)
Cheesy

KiDCrusheR
New

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-12-19 06:06 (Fri) »

Lol, ill enjoy seeing QELServ for the first time, this weekend, will be cool =))
Gerbil
Betawulf
New

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008-12-19 06:32 (Fri) »

At the moment I am planning on making it open to all, not just "BetaWulfs" so no one will need worry about that. 

Cool ^^
And hi ^^  Cool
krayon
Administrator
Timely

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008-12-19 15:26 (Fri) »

At the moment I am planning on making it open to all, not just "BetaWulfs" so no one will need worry about that. 

Cool ^^
And hi ^^  Cool
Welcome Cheesy

FWIW one of my concerns about making it open for all, and keeping it running for that matter, is that people quickly start seeing it as a "game" instead of a test or a demo etc.  A good example of this I think is Eternal Lands itself.  It's a Beta after all but I think if and when Entropy makes major changes to the system people are surprised or get upset.  Of course the other difference is that he still accepts money from people to purchase items etc which I think can changes people's expectations slightly.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length