News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Suggestions
| | |-+  Just an Idea
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just an Idea  (Read 3946 times)
RunTime
Betawulf
New

View Profile WWW
« on: 2008-12-17 15:10 (Wed) »

This is something I just thought of, have yall thought of adding a skill specificaly for Mages/Summoners? A Mage or Summoner is dealing with the ancient arts of magic, so why shouldn't they have a specail skill just for them? I was thinking of a Enchanting skill. The Magic user could buy the skill at a hefty price from a NPC, and they would be able to make items that could be combined with armor or weapons that would add specail effect. Something like this

Early Levels:

Armor Enhancement Sigil: Adds + armor or defence. Good for training gear for fighters.

Arcane Armor Sigil: Adds Spell damage.

Sigil of the Summoner: Adds mana.

Its something I have seen in other games. So I thought I would throw it out there.

~RunTime Wink

krayon
Administrator
Timely

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2009-01-21 14:28 (Wed) »

That is something that has been considered ... I like the idea or a variation of it Cheesy

On a side note, this thread was locked Undecided  I looked through the admin logs and didn't see when or who did it but Korrode neither myself remember doing so... weird.

RipBigMan
Almost Timely

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-01-22 12:11 (Thu) »

i think its a good idea but would have to be more than just thing lol but i think it would make the game better with a couple costume skills

If you want to run with the best be prepared to die like the rest

[RIP] rest in peices
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length