News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  General Topics
| | |-+  Looking Forward to it!! :)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking Forward to it!! :)  (Read 6611 times)
kavvie
Betawulf
Almost Timely

Beast

View Profile
« on: 2008-10-26 13:44 (Sun) »

Love the idea that a server that entropy hasn't fucked beyond recognition is going to be here, atm i only log into EL to alch make gc's and sell them off, other then that im playing wow.

been in a few guild's with korrode  and have even tested the server once(with some other wWw Guildies) and know his a damn good guy, his suggestions over the year have been thrown to past, although when ent see's what a kickass server u 2 have made he will do a #kill_me yes Tongue

-goodluck to u

(bigkav/secret/liam) Tongue

I don't use ICQ/AIM/YIM. Only mumble/msn/xmpp so try to catch me there.

krayon
Administrator
Timely

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2008-10-27 23:44 (Mon) »

Thanks, the support is appreciated.  The goal is of course to create something, ideally that can compliment EL as a seperate entity in it's own right.  That said, there's plenty of good suggestions out there (some even by Korrode Tongue) that may find their way, in one form or another, into this server Wink

Koss
Betawulf
New

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-10-28 12:45 (Tue) »

Love the idea that a server that entropy hasn't fucked beyond recognition is going to be here, atm i only log into EL to alch make gc's and sell them off, other then that im playing wow.

been in a few guild's with korrode  and have even tested the server once(with some other wWw Guildies) and know his a damn good guy, his suggestions over the year have been thrown to past, although when ent see's what a kickass server u 2 have made he will do a #kill_me yes Tongue

-goodluck to u

(bigkav/secret/liam) Tongue

Lol, I 100% agree.

Hopefully we might even having a functioning economy....wow what a concept!

krayon
Administrator
Timely

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008-10-28 15:53 (Tue) »

Lol, I 100% agree.

Hopefully we might even having a functioning economy....wow what a concept!

Let's hope so though I don't think Korrode and I have the required smarts to make it happen.  We really are counting on some help in some areas like that Embarrassed

Calling all accounting grads... Wink

Dilly
Betawulf
New

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-10-30 00:01 (Thu) »

Just a suggestion.. try to find someone that plays EL but that also has extensive Landes Eternelles experience (I know Tempest used to be a dev or Mod in LE, and there's some others that have made the switch).
I played EL only for a short while, they don't have many of the newer items, the exact items that are brought up in all the 'PK dead who dunnit' topics, and a NMT for example will only cost you 30kgc iirc.

People still pk in leathers there, and if you call someone a n00b you get kicked lol. My point: the game looks a like, but it's totally different from what we are currently used to. Perhaps hearing from someone with a lot of LE experience might be helpfull and might give you some ideas too.
Korrode
Administrator
Timely

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008-10-30 01:44 (Thu) »

Hopefully Temp forgets out little squabble on the forums a while back and comes to check QELServ out Smiley

I'd be interested to hear his feedback regarding his experiences in Landes Eternelles.

"Often, the most striking and innovative solutions come from realising that your concept of the problem was wrong." - Eric S. Raymond
Zaer
Betawulf
New

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-10-30 02:55 (Thu) »

and/or get moonie/placid/others who were mods+devs when EL was good and left because of ent involved :>
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length