News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  General Topics
| | |-+  A few questions on progress
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A few questions on progress  (Read 3394 times)
collardhills
Betawulf
New

View Profile
« on: 2008-11-09 11:14 (Sun) »

How are you coming on the:

1. trade system
2. buddy system
3. TAB Button maps

Ill add more as i think of em Tongue
krayon
Administrator
Timely

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2008-11-09 13:17 (Sun) »

How are you coming on the:

1. trade system
2. buddy system
3. TAB Button maps

Ill add more as i think of em Tongue

As this was a "fighter tech demo" it was only ever designed to test the fighting (meaning melee) combat.  Tha fact that you can do other things is really just because I was too lazy to disable them Tongue

The Trading system has been partially completed but I've disabled it as it was not extensively tested yet.

The Buddy system has not been done at all (and may not be for some).  Other commands (IMHO more useful) will probably be available however such as #guildies etc  I also have to see what limitations the client has for the Buddies system so that I can decide how best to implement it.

TAB Maps are not something that has been considered as the maps are far from finished/final.  Though I think Jizzy made some (Jizzy email them to me if you like, I'll put them up somewhere).

Storage is another thing that's pretty much done but not tested extensively so isn't in place yet.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length