News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  General Topics
| | |-+  A thank you.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A thank you.  (Read 4942 times)
SenZon
Betawulf
New

View Profile
« on: 2009-04-16 03:50 (Thu) »

Most the people that post here are bitching and moaning how it is taking long blah blah blah and tht krayon is lurking. But lets give him a thanx for thios nice work, not trying o be a suck up here but i wanted to thank every one who is/was involved in this preject and hopefully soon to see you all in-game :].

~SenZ
kavvie
Betawulf
Almost Timely

Beast

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2009-04-16 06:45 (Thu) »

Most the people that post here are bitching and moaning how it is taking long blah blah blah and tht krayon is lurking. But lets give him a thanx for thios nice work, not trying o be a suck up here but i wanted to thank every one who is/was involved in this preject and hopefully soon to see you all in-game :].

~SenZ

Ditto.

-bigk

I don't use ICQ/AIM/YIM. Only mumble/msn/xmpp so try to catch me there.

Korrode
Administrator
Timely

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-04-16 16:05 (Thu) »

aww u guys just bring a tear to mi eye Tongue

but seriously thx for the thx Smiley

QELServ development has been highly active over the past couple of weeks (as you guys and the couple of other testers have seen), and it really shouldn't be long at all before we've got both the mini-game and the ranging tech demo out.

I'm hoping we have the mini-game running for melee combat by the end of this weekend, no guarantees tho, ofc Tongue

PROPS KRAYON FOR GETTIN IT GOIN
« Last Edit: 2009-04-16 16:07 (Thu) by Korrode » Logged

"Often, the most striking and innovative solutions come from realising that your concept of the problem was wrong." - Eric S. Raymond
krayon
Administrator
Timely

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009-04-16 18:49 (Thu) »

Grin Thanks guys but I'm still sorry it's taking so long.  Don't forget your-selfs though, and how you help out.  It's important to note that this WILL fail without others.  I CANNOT make maps for example.  There's a lot involved and any help is appreciated (in all areas).

Senzon has impressed everyone I think, pumping out what 4 maps or something in record time.  This is of course no detraction from TrojanKnight, Kwayver, MrGray and Kidberg whose efforts are also appreciated ... plus Senzon has a few map bugs so he looses points Tongue

EndorVaeros has been thinking up some pretty cool stuff regarding storyline etc ( she's keeping it secret atm Tongue ) too which is appreciated.

Trollson has suggested some of the most perfect, awesome concepts (as usual) ... so much so I'm scared to read them Undecided  I always get a mind-job when I read his posts - although it's cool to see him suggest some stuff that was already planned.

Seriously, (and sorry to hijack your thread here Senzon but...) thanks to anyone who's given any help at all.

Now lets just hope I can hide from RL long enough to do my part eh Wink

EDIT: Added Trollson
« Last Edit: 2009-04-16 18:52 (Thu) by krayon » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length