News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Suggestions
| | |-+  My Suggestions and comments
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Suggestions and comments  (Read 15010 times)
Korrode
Administrator
Timely

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-01-26 12:09 (Tue) »

Tbh... try train with 80/80 and any build on mob like spider,slessar,leopard,goblin Tongue THey critic only some lower than bosses :/ anyway they all have over 120's a/d or what? they r much powerfull and anyway they drop not a lot :/ (i mean mobs not bosses)
Even if someone takes a fairly fail-build, at 80 a/d they could still use the Ice map and still make decent exp.

On a good build at 80/80 a/d all mobs on the 2nd last map can be trained fine except perhaps the spiders, and that's because they're ~mid 80's a/d.

iirc on a very good PvE-training build even the spiders can be trained ok at 80/80.

In regards to drops, again when i've tested the drops were fine on those creatures, good profit was being made.

(A sidenote: i've just recently increased the gc drop of a lot of lower creatures though)

"Often, the most striking and innovative solutions come from realising that your concept of the problem was wrong." - Eric S. Raymond
Korrode
Administrator
Timely

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-01-26 13:36 (Tue) »

Ok i've just tested that map @ 80 a/d on a build i would consider mediocre:

The difficulty of the creatures is fine.
The exp gain is fine.
I'll admit that the gc drops could come up a bit.

I used 25 GHPs (i actually used 27 or 28, but got 2-3 GHP drops.)
25GHP=625gc
At time of screenie i had 1299gc so 1299 - 625 = 674gc profit.

I agree that even people who haven't got the greatest PvE-training build need to be getting more gc in drops than this, i'll increase the gc drops significantly.

"Often, the most striking and innovative solutions come from realising that your concept of the problem was wrong." - Eric S. Raymond
Korrode
Administrator
Timely

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-01-26 16:02 (Tue) »

ok 3662gc+1 sand  bomb drop in 20 mins.

10kgc+ p/h and <2kgc of healing potions p/h @ 80 a/d.

Serping the map with high wep would give even more gc. I'd say it's plenty now. Tongue

masohp
New

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010-03-04 06:51 (Thu) »

More ideas

Enchanting/Enhancing

Instead of having plain, normal weapons/armor you can have ones enchanted. This could be a use for one of the special stones.  But this isnt just using a stone and it changes to "Enchanted Sword" It would become "Iron sword +1" This could add like +1 to acc and + 3 to damage for each enchants. Enchants could go up to +5 max maybe.  This isn't an original idea i got it from a couple other games i played a long time ago. And enchanting armor could be + 3 def + 1 evasion perhaps. Those are just examples though.

Like my signature and want your own?
Just tell me and ill make you one free.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length