News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Official Announcements
| | |-+  Bug Tracker, Roadmap etc
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bug Tracker, Roadmap etc  (Read 4613 times)
krayon
Administrator
Timely

View Profile WWW
« on: 2009-09-21 07:48 (Mon) »

As eluded to slightly in a post I made earlier:
...Right now I'm working through a todo list that once complete, will allow us to put up the "combat mini-game" as a full time server.  This server will be basically Korrode's fighting system (melee only not ranging, summoning or mage...ing for now) + multi-combat + trading + buying/selling items from NPCs + creatures etc and that's about it.  It will make Korrode happy and probably lead to no more help from him... ever Wink  It will also allow for people who care or want to to play around and try stuffs out.

I am then continuing to pursue the other missing pieces such as manufacturing and the other skills (ranging, summoning, maging etc) and all the other stuff that needs to be done.  There's bits of work done on most systems but all these others aren't complete (ranging doesn't show arrows for example).

To provide more resolution, I've setup a new bug tracker that will be publicly accessible (unlike my current internal only one).  This will allow people to post bugs that are found and easily see what's going on.  It will be available in the next day or two I hope (just got to double check some things to ensure no vulnerabilities in it).  This will also track planned features (and hence my current todo list).  There's also a Roadmap to see what's coming next etc.  The tasks/bugs have a vote system too so people can vote for features they want to see next.

So, anyway the bug tracker is up:
  http://bugs.quadronyx.org/

With it also comes the Roadmap for QELServ:
  http://bugs.quadronyx.org/?do=roadmap&project=1

There's not much to see there at the moment but I'll be adding my tasks in there from now on, and marking them off when completed.  This will provide a much better idea of where things are at etc.

EDIT: Stickied + Changed to lil' lamp icon.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-24 03:42 (Wed) by krayon » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length