News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  Development / Design
| |-+  Storyline (Moderator: EndorVaeros)
| | |-+  Kovera
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kovera  (Read 3274 times)
EndorVaeros
New

View Profile
« on: 2009-09-09 03:54 (Wed) »

Kovera is a strong teacher and many even consider her a great leader. Many consider her to be the second most important of the gods. After all - if it not for Amtus her followers would find it difficult to make their items. She is even well liked by those that tend to forget of Amtus' importance to the world. After all - it is much harder to forget the smith that made your weapon and armor when you are in need of it than it is to remember that the smith needed someone to gather the materials.

Even so, Kovera does not smite those that do not give her thanks - she considers it a necessary part of the "job" of being a god. There will always be those that are unthankful, and the way mortals deal with each other the unthankful usually end up with their fair share of punishments from other mortals. There is no need to further fuel the fires of hatred.

To better understand the impact Kovera has, a follower of Zain offered his knowledge.

I would call Kovera a weak god for her dealings in the mortal world, but her ways seem effective for her followers. The heavens only know why no one has tried to over-throw her yet. But regardless, her kind heart has lead to many advancements in the armor and weapons that myself and many of my brethren use in combat. I must admit, it would be rather difficult to slay dragons and foul beasts if Kovera would not be so generous with her information. So I guess everyone, even those who do not do combat, owe her a debt of gratitude. After all - if she did not help us with gifts of knowledge on how to make our weapons and armor, far less would become warriors and there would be far more beasts wandering about. And more beasts, means more of them start looking to us for their new food source.

~Endor Vaeros: Storyteller
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length