News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  Development / Design
| |-+  Feedback
| | |-+  My feedback.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My feedback.  (Read 3082 times)
PaulB
Betawulf
New

View Profile
« on: 2008-11-10 17:44 (Mon) »

This server is fun for what it has so far and I have encountered a few issues though not major.

1.  The first map is TOO CROWDED! You have to spend the majority of time zoomed all the way in and don't get to enjoy the view of the map-makers work because if you zoom out you cannot click on things other than trees :/ (by this statement I mean that its VERY HARD to start your training as trees get in the way a lot)

2.  Map walking needs a lot of work as you tend to walk in weird motions that resemble a crackhead trying to find crack on a floor (sry for bad taste in pun but reminds me of a few crack heads I knew irl at one point)

3.  The third map with the goblins causes you/creatures to get stuck standing close to the exit if there are more than 2 there and the goblins block the way to the rest of the map unless you can kill them(which I cannot yet).

4.  When trying to flee it causes a lot of resync (you probably know about this but just adding some game play feedback for you anyway)

In general I am having fun on this server and cannot wait to see what changes lie ahead Smiley  I am glad to be a betawulf for you Smiley

PaulB

EDIT..

I just read the map bugs section and noticed most of these mentioned.  Glad to see people are helping you out already Smiley
« Last Edit: 2008-11-10 17:50 (Mon) by PaulB » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length