News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  Development / Design
| |-+  Storyline (Moderator: EndorVaeros)
| | |-+  Solonna: The history of a mysterious woman
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Solonna: The history of a mysterious woman  (Read 7480 times)
EndorVaeros
New

View Profile
« on: 2009-10-05 03:26 (Mon) »

I, Ocenyia, goddess of the Mages, have come down from the heavens to put into writing the truth about a particular elven woman to finally stop the rumors that some of my mages have been spreading. I shall deal with these Mages later.

Before I begin dispelling any myths that have come along, let first make it absolutely clear that I will not do this for just anyone, this includes my followers. Solonna is a special case, which the other gods and I have decided that it is time that people know the truth about her.

I have heard those that say that Solonna is a former goddess cast down from our ranks for sharing her knowledge with the mortals. This is simply not true. If we were to cast her our from our ranks for sharing knowledge, each of us would have to be thrown down, for each of us have directly helped and taught the mortals in their time of need.

I have heard it whispered that she is being punished for some transgression against the gods. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Why would we punish someone with eternal life? This would only give them the chance to become more powerful than us and attempt to overthrow us. We have been very careful about this since Mother Nature was overthrown - a woman who makes Zain look calm and level headed by comparison.

The truth is Solonna has struck an agreement with the Gods. She wanted continuously summon more people to our world, as well as help those who required knowledge. In such, she also has attained a status impossible to attain by anyone else. She is a priestess to all the gods - her only purpose in doing so is to help people choose which god they desire to follow and turn them onto the proper path. She does not take offerings to any of the gods - we have dedicated priests for that.

Solonna will keep doing exactly what she is doing until which time she decides that she has had enough. Since the woman is very patient, I doubt this will be for quite some time.

~Endor Vaeros: Storyteller
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length