News: QELServ based combat mini-game (Lands Of War) 0.0.2 in testing NOW!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
+  QELServ Forum
|-+  Development / Design
| |-+  Feedback
| | |-+  sapmming myself
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sapmming myself  (Read 4666 times)
daiske12
New

View Profile
« on: 2010-01-21 10:41 (Thu) »

every so often, when i try to diss, and i click multiple times on the sand bomb, or other things, i just spam myself with the message that has to do with the futuristic satellite.

Or when I'm over loaded, and i click on accident, i have to try and click on myself to try and stop the message saying that I can't move when i'm overloaded.
kavvie
Betawulf
Almost Timely

Beast

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2010-01-21 11:11 (Thu) »

The futuristic satellite is a message you get while trying to initiate combat with another player when not in a PK zone(bug: https://bugs.quadronyx.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=20&project=1). What happens when you get spammed by it is that you're trying to initiate combat whilst in the PK area and the opponent walks out while the server is still pending combat. a solution to this is to use a sand bomb, or get the opponent to come back into the arena. (protip: don't #disconnect, because you'll die. whenever you're in combat and you disconnect you'll die instantly, so even though your not fighting the server still sees it as you fighting)

a solution to your second problem would be to press the HOME key once, theirs nothing to stop that message, as it's working as intended. you get it spammed because you migt of had your mini-map open, which while you click around it's still similar to that of the auto-walk feature.

as for the first problem, if I'm getting the wrong idea about what you're talking about.. I don't understand why you would get a combat related message for clicking sand bombs or other items.

I don't use ICQ/AIM/YIM. Only mumble/msn/xmpp so try to catch me there.

daiske12
New

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-01-21 12:36 (Thu) »

idk, it happens so fast, and the karma is bad D:. I must be spamming myself because i have spammed others.

I think that might be the problem, because when i get the satallite thingy, like today, i had to press sand bomb to stop it, so it is probably combat related.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length